STATEMENT OF FAITH:
SANTO Outreach Ministry has been formed as a ministry under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. As employees/
volunteers of SANTO Outreach Ministry, you have been placed in a role of responsibility and are required to be examples of faith, conduct, and business affairs. We have an obligation as leaders to live godly lives. The following is a ministry code of ethics by which we abide and request that our volunteers do so as well:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally present in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin, is lost and powerless to save himself.
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe in Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, fully God, fully man. Through faith in Christ’s life, death, and resurrection, mankind is redeemed.
- We believe that salvation is by faith through grace alone, that no amount of good works will produce justification before God. I further believe that the manifestation of faith and grace is a holy life expressed through righteous works.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells in all believers, and through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, believers are empowered for Christian service and gifted for this service. The Holy Spirit enables believers to live Christ-like lives exhibiting Godly character.
- We believe that eternal life in heaven is the reward of all who believe and receive Christ as their Lord.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, both universal and local, and is composed of individuals who, through faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. We believe that Christ Jesus is the Head and Lord of the Church.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the consummation of the Kingdom of God, and the restoration of everything, as He promised long ago through His prophets.
WHAT IS SANTO OUTREACH MINISTRY?
S – Sharing the Gospel Message
A – Among Communities
N – Near and Far
T – Together as the Body of Christ
O – Obediently
WHAT WE DO?
- We partner with like-minded churches and ministries and work together to bring the Gospel message to unchurched individuals.
- We help equip the body of Christ to be able to share the Gospel message with people that they know in their family, their workplace, their neighborhood, etc., via trainings and seminars that are focused on teaching evangelism techniques. As part of these trainings, we work with pastors and ministry leaders and take individuals out to their local communities to put into practice what they just learned.
- We work with individuals so that they can take leadership roles in their own local communities.
WHAT ACTIVITIES DO WE SPONSOR?
- One of the main events that we sponsor is FreedomFest|DC, which is an evangelism outreach that takes place on the National Mall in Washington, DC every July 4th. We would like to invite you to partner with us in this event, but also ask that you consider helping us in the following ways:
- Prayer – We need to constantly be covered in prayer.
- Financial Support – We raise funds to cover the costs of equipment and materials.
- Volunteers – We have various teams where people can serve. More information can be found on the event website at www.freedomfestdc.com.
- One of our other objectives is to sponsor an apologetics seminar. If your church or ministry is interested in being part of this event, please contact us so that we can keep you informed.